Skip to content

Free University of Bozen-Bolzano

Incoming Exchange Students

If you are coming to study at unibz as an exchange student or as a student of a double/joint programme, please select the programme you are enrolled in and follow the steps in order to be able to study at unibz. 

Studying at unibz

unibz has three campuses. Find out how to reach Bozen-Bolzano, Brixen-Bressanone and Bruneck-Brunico and to get around the towns!

Remember that courses at unibz are mainly taught in German, Italian and English.  

International Relations office

We are your first contact point at unibz. Our staff can provide you with information about suitable housing, medical assistance during your stay in Italy, enrolment procedure and residence permit in Italy. At the end of your stay, we will send the transcript of records to your home university.

unibz Buddies “Students help students”

Our local students will be pleased to give you a hand to settle in and to spend some time with you. Most of them have completed a study period abroad and have learnt the value of a helping hand to integrate into a new environment. Do not hesitate to ask for their help and advice. The International Relations Office will put you in contact with them.

Studying and living in South Tyrol

Student life is a time for meeting new people, taking up new hobbies (or continuing with existing ones!) and taking a break from your studies. There are plenty of opportunities in Bozen-Bolzano to pursue whatever hobby or interest you may have.  


Feedback / Request info