Skip to content

Free University of Bozen-Bolzano

Free Mover Students


“Free movers” are those students who do not participate in an exchange programme offered by unibz, but choose the host university and organize their study period abroad autonomously. In some universities these students are called “visiting students” or “guest students”.

You have the opportunity to spend one or two semesters in a university of your choice as free mover. It is your responsibility to obtain the authorization from your faculty and the admission from the host university.

There are no financial grants available for this kind of mobility.

More info in the Study Guide